Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Good News!

Hello fellow stitchers,
          Just in time for your holiday stitching, the chart for "Mayflower Rose" will be available for purchase on June 1st.  You may recall, I designed this for the Mayflower Sampler Guild's annual ornament last year.  The proceeds from the sale of the kits that were made (50 in all) go to their Sampler Conservation Program.
          I've made very slight changes to the original design which I'm sure you will like.  Also, I am in the process of designing and stitching a set of smalls to compliment the ornament, which will be introduced in August.  My plan is to mount the ornament on the top of a Nantucket Basket, and the smalls will go inside the basket.  I'll post pictures of the completed project prior to release of the set of smalls.
          In the meantime, here is a shot of the cover page for the ornament and a shot of the original:


          If you are interested in this chart, you may contact me at HeartseaseEW@gmail.com to purchase it from me directly  or contact your local or on-line needlework supplier to have them order it.  Thanks so much.
                                           Yours in friendship & stitches,
                                                           Theresa
P.S.  I thought you'd enjoy seeing how two of the members of the Mayflower Sampler Guild beautifully finished their Mayflower Rose design:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa, I'm so happy to have come across your blog, You designs aare beautiful! How can they be purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the Mayflower Rose. Will be ordering that in the hope of putting it on a Nantucket basket lid.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete